- Jet Engines
- Aircraft Turbine Engines
BUNKER FUEL VESSELS
- Power Plants
- Larger Ships
- Commercial / Industrial Engines
- Distillate Home Heating Oil
PROCEDURES AND PRICING NOTED ON PROCEDURES PAGE
JET A1 FUEL / HOUSTON - ROTTERDAM
DIP AND PAY TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:
1. Buyer provides ICPO to Seller along with the tank storage agreement (TSA).
2. Seller releases Commercial Invoice (CI), to be filled and completed by the Buyer along with NCNDA / IMFPA.
3. Buyer signs and returns Commercial Invoice (CI) to Seller along with TSR (one day) and with a scanned copy of
NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all buyers group with commission structures which is then notarized by the Public
Notary in Russia as well as endorsed by Seller's Bank.
4. Seller releases Full POP documentations authorized from the Federal Ministry of Energy including:
* Fresh SGS report (less than 48 hours old),
* ATSC - Authorization to Sell and Collect,
* ATV - Authorization to Verify,
* Tank Fact Sheet
* Unconditional DTA for Buyer's optional Dip test if needed.
5. Buyer verifies the full Proof of Product (POP) documentation.
6. Buyer pays after completion of injection for the total value of product injected into the tanks through the means of
SWIFT MT103 / TT / SBLC / DLC, the title ownership will be immediately transferred to the Buyer.
7. Seller pays commission to all the intermediaries involved in the transaction immediately after confirmation of the
Buyers payment, in accordance with the signed and sealed NCNDA/IMFPA which was notarized by the Public Notary
in Russia as well as endorsed by the Seller's Bank.
BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL HOUSTON / ROTTERDAM
November 20, 2020
Bonny Light Crude Oil
Platts -5 / -10
Arrives in Rotterdam in Approx 3 Days
1. Seller sends contract with RWA format for buyer's bank to issue on bank's letterhead between buyer/account holder and his bank then return RWA to Seller with buyer's CIS to enable seller forward nominated bank account to receive buyer's instrument.
2. Buyer & Seller Signs & Seals Contract and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is
considered legally and enforceable.
3. The Seller gives the buyer all the prof of products, the buyer conforms the prof of product and issue instrument.
4. Within (3) Banking days Buyer advise his bank to issue by swift
MT799 BLOCKFUND USING SELLER VERBIAGE for the entire cargo/product from a top 25 rated world bank.
5. Upon receipt and confirmation of buyer's instrument, Seller shall nominate a vessel,
programme in buyer's name or reassign a loaded vessel to buyer and give details / documents to buyer.
6. Loaded vessel sends NOR/ETA to buyer's POD, buyer acknowledge receipt of NOR/ETA. Vessel proceed to buyer's port
7. Seller delivers cargo at buyer’s designated port, shipping documents are collated and presented for payment at seller’s bank counter.
8. Sellers Pays for the Crude Oil & All Commissions as Recorded in the MFPA Section of This Contract Agreement as per Q&Q report via swift wire transfer.
ONSHORE CHINA BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL
Available BLCO in China tank farm ports. More than 4 million barrels is possible, but 4
million barrels for first sales to any ready buyer who is capable to buy. Ports are:
Rizhao, Qingdao, Zhoushan, Dalian, Dongjiakou and Lanshan.
Discount to Brent: USD7.00 less USD3.00 [$7.00 Gross, $4.00 Net to BUYER & $3.00
commission] Seller side commissions are closed Transaction handlers commission:
$0.50 per barrel Open commission for all buyer side parties: $1.00 per barrel.
TERMS & OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES NON-NEGOTIABLE TANK STORAGE CHINA PORT
1. The Buyer and the Seller sign and fasten the agreement (SPA), including Bank
coordinates. And the Buyer must return the signed mentioned agreement within
48 hours with their DTA format. Electronic signed copy for both parties
is considered legally binding and enforceable and is not subject to change.
2. The Buyer issues RWA from his Bank to Seller's fiduciary account, indicating his
capability and creditworthiness to consummate the contract. Please note the
RWA does not need to come by swift. It can come via Bank email.
3. Upon receipt and confirmation of Buyer's RWA, Seller issues the following
documents to Buyer:
a. CHINESE DIP TEST AUTHORIZATION FOR TANKS.
b. CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FOR CARGO.
c. NOTIFICATION OF ENTRY CERTIFICATE.
d. CLEARANCE FOR INSPECTOR.
4. Seller Invites Buyer's CIQ inspection team to conduct their DIP test in Seller's
5. Upon a certified Q&Q report, Buyer issues an SBLC via MT760 for one year and
one day as per the RWA as well as pay for the entire cargo via MT103 TTT within
6. Buyer injects product from Seller's Tank storages or discharge cargo into Buyer's
tank storages within 5 days. Please note that Buyer's refusal to transship the
crude oil from Seller's tank farm after 5 days will result in additional storage
7. Seller issues all documents in Buyer's name, including title.
8. Transaction revolves.
Note: Proof of past performance will be made available if buyer requests via RWA Bank-to-Bank