Fuel Procedures and Pricing as of November 2020
Contact Us For Current Pricing
BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL HOUSTON / ROTTERDAM
November 20, 2020
Bonny Light Crude Oil
Platts -5 / -10
Arrives in Rotterdam in Approx 3 Days
1. Seller sends contract with RWA format for buyer's bank to issue on bank's letterhead between buyer/account holder and his bank then return RWA to Seller with buyer's CIS to enable seller forward nominated bank account to receive buyer's instrument.
2. Buyer & Seller Signs & Seals Contract and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is
considered legally and enforceable.
3. The Seller gives the buyer all the prof of products, the buyer conforms the prof of product and issue instrument.
4. Within (3) Banking days Buyer advise his bank to issue by swift
MT799 BLOCKFUND USING SELLER VERBIAGE for the entire cargo/product from a top 25 rated world bank.
5. Upon receipt and confirmation of buyer's instrument, Seller shall nominate a vessel,
programme in buyer's name or reassign a loaded vessel to buyer and give details / documents to buyer.
6. Loaded vessel sends NOR/ETA to buyer's POD, buyer acknowledge receipt of NOR/ETA. Vessel proceed to buyer's port
7. Seller delivers cargo at buyer’s designated port, shipping documents are collated and presented for payment at seller’s bank counter.
8. Sellers Pays for the Crude Oil & All Commissions as Recorded in the MFPA Section of This Contract Agreement as per Q&Q report via swift wire transfer.
ONSHORE CHINA BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL OFFER
Available BLCO in China tank farm ports. More than 4 million barrels is possible, but 4
million barrels for first sales to any ready buyer who is capable to buy. Ports are:
Rizhao, Qingdao, Zhoushan, Dalian, Dongjiakou and Lanshan.
Discount to Brent: USD7.00 less USD3.00 [$7.00 Gross, $4.00 Net to BUYER & $3.00
commission] Seller side commissions are closed Transaction handlers commission:
$0.50 per barrel Open commission for all buyer side parties: $1.00 per barrel.
TERMS & OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES NON-NEGOTIABLE TANK STORAGE CHINA PORT
1. The Buyer and the Seller sign and fasten the agreement (SPA), including Bank
coordinates. And the Buyer must return the signed mentioned agreement within
48 hours with their DTA format. Electronic signed copy for both parties
is considered legally binding and enforceable and is not subject to change.
2. The Buyer issues RWA from his Bank to Seller's fiduciary account, indicating his
capability and creditworthiness to consummate the contract. Please note the
RWA does not need to come by swift. It can come via Bank email.
3. Upon receipt and confirmation of Buyer's RWA, Seller issues the following
documents to Buyer:
a. CHINESE DIP TEST AUTHORIZATION FOR TANKS.
b. CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FOR CARGO.
c. NOTIFICATION OF ENTRY CERTIFICATE.
d. CLEARANCE FOR INSPECTOR.
4. Seller Invites Buyer's CIQ inspection team to conduct their DIP test in Seller's
5. Upon a certified Q&Q report, Buyer issues an SBLC via MT760 for one year and
one day as per the RWA as well as pay for the entire cargo via MT103 TTT within
6. Buyer injects product from Seller's Tank storages or discharge cargo into Buyer's
tank storages within 5 days. Please note that Buyer's refusal to transship the
crude oil from Seller's tank farm after 5 days will result in additional storage
7. Seller issues all documents in Buyer's name, including title.
8. Transaction revolves.
Note: Proof of past performance will be made available if buyer requests via RWA Bank-to-Bank
JET A1 FUEL / HOUSTON - ROTTERDAM
Contact Us For Current Pricing
DIP AND PAY TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:
1. Buyer provides ICPO to Seller along with the tank storage agreement (TSA).
2. Seller releases Commercial Invoice (CI), to be filled and completed by the Buyer along with NCNDA / IMFPA.
3. Buyer signs and returns Commercial Invoice (CI) to Seller along with TSR (one day) and with a scanned copy of
NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all buyers group with commission structures which is then notarized by the Public
Notary in Russia as well as endorsed by Seller's Bank.
4. Seller releases Full POP documentations authorized from the Federal Ministry of Energy including:
* Fresh SGS report (less than 48 hours old),
* ATSC - Authorization to Sell and Collect,
* ATV - Authorization to Verify,
* Tank Fact Sheet,
* Unconditional DTA for Buyer's optional Dip test if needed.
5. Buyer verifies the full Proof of Product (POP) documentation.
6. Buyer pays after completion of injection for the total value of product injected into the tanks through the means of
SWIFT MT103 / TT / SBLC / DLC, the title ownership will be immediately transferred to the Buyer.
7. Seller pays commission to all the intermediaries involved in the transaction immediately after confirmation of the
Buyers payment, in accordance with the signed and sealed NCNDA/IMFPA which was notarized by the Public Notary
in Russia as well as endorsed by the Seller's Bank.
ICUMSA 45 SUGAR
November 21, 2020
Contact Us For Current Pricing
A) THE BUYER ISSUES AN IRREVOCABLE CORPORATE PURCHASE ORDER (ICPO) + RWA / BCL, ACCORDING
TO THE SELLER'S TERMS WITH FULL BANK DETAILS + CLEAR COPY OF THE PASSPORT + CLEAR COPY OF
THE COMPANY'S REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
B) THE SELLER ISSUES THE DRAFT CONTRACT OPEN TO CHANGES + RWA DRAFT + COMMERCIAL INVOICE.
C) THE BUYER RETURNS THE SIGNED CONTRACT + SIGNED COMMERCIAL INVOICE + SIGNED RWA / BCL
D) THE SELLER MUST VERIFY AND, IF ACCEPTED, MUST SIGN AND RETURN THE FINAL CONTRACT TO THE
E) THE BUYER MUST ISSUE THE DLC / MT760 DRAFT
F) WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS AFTER SIGNING THE CONTRACT, THE PURCHASING BANK ISSUES AN
IRREVOCABLE, CONFIRMED, NON-TRANSFERABLE, UNCONDITIONAL, NON-OPERATIVE DLC / MT760 VALID
FOR ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY AND AMOUNT OF ONE MONTH AND SELF-REVOLUTION MONTHLY FOR 12
MONTHS ON THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
G) IN THE MAXIMUM 10-15 BANKING DAYS OF DLC RECEIPT BY THE SELLER'S BANK, THE SELLER'S BANK
WILL ISSUE 2% PB + POP BELOW TO THE BUYER'S BANK TO ACTIVATE THE DLC:
• NEW VIDEO WITH THE BUYER'S NAME
• EXPORT LICENSE
• REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
H) WITHIN 40-45 DAYS AFTER ACTIVATING THE DLC / MT760 AND RECEIVING THE PRINTED COPY, SHIPPING
STARTS ACCORDING TO THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE.
I) THE BUYER'S BANK RELEASES THE PAYMENT OF EACH SHIPMENT BY MT103 / TT WITHIN 2 BANKING DAYS
AFTER RECEIVING, BY E-MAIL FROM THE SELLER'S BANK, COMPLETE SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION BELOW AT
THE LOAD PORT
* 01 ORIGINAL PLUS 3 NON-NEGOTIABLE COPIES CLEANED IN THE BILL OF LADEN ISSUED TO THE ORDER
BUYER'S NOTIFICATION APPLICANT
* COMMERCIAL INVOICE SIGNED IN 1 ORIGINAL PLUS 1 COPY
* PACKING LIST IN 1 ORIGINAL PLUS 1 COPY
* ORIGIN CERTIFICATE IN 1 ORIGINAL PLUS 1 COPY
* ANALYSIS CERTIFICATE ISSUED IN 1 ORIGINAL AND 3 COPIES
* WEIGHT, QUANTITY AND QUALITY CERTIFICATE ISSUED IN 1 ORIGINAL AND 3 COPIES
* PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE IN 1 ORIGINAL AND 3 COPIES
* FUMIGATION CERTIFICATE ISSUED IN 1 ORIGINAL AND 3 COPIES
* 110% INSURANCE CERTIFICATE ISSUED IN AN ORIGINAL PLUS 2 COPIES COVERING ALL RISKS, INCLUDING
THE INSTITUTE'S LOAD CLAUSE (A), INSTITUTE'S SHOT (LOAD) AND THE INSTITUTE'S WAR CLAUSE (CARGO)
OF FULLCIFERFICULTURALFICULTURAL PROPERTY
J) THE SELLER'S BANK ISSUES TO THE BUYER'S BANK THE COMPLETE ORIGINAL SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION
DECLARED IN (I) BY THE POSTAL CARRIER IMMEDIATELY AND AUTOMATICALLY AFTER RECEIPT AND
CONFIRMATION OF THE MT103 / TT FAST BY THE SELLER'S BANK.
K) SUBSEQUENT MONTHLY SHIPPING CONTINUES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
THE PURCHASE AND SALE CONTRACT BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER
COMMENT: THE PARTIES SHOULD HAVE FREEDOM TO CONSULT ONE OF THE OTHER IN THE EVENT OF A BIG
CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES - IN PARTICULAR A CREATION OF SUFFERING FOR A PARTICULAR. HOWEVER,
THE OPTION OF THE RIGHT OF REFERENCE TO COURTS / ARBITRALS MAY BE INCLUDED
1. The buyer issues LOI
2. The seller issues SCO / FCO
3. The buyer issues ICPO with complete bank details and proof of funds.
4. The Seller will submit the draft contract for acceptance by the Buyer. The contract goes through the normal period of negotiation and validation.
5. The buyer returns the draft contract when exchanging it for an email attachment, duly signed and stamped, within 3 working days, the copy of the draft will be considered legal until the printed copies are exchanged.
6. After signing contract, Seller will disclosure to the buyer the name and information of the Producer / Exporter. The Producer / Exporter will send Buyer POP declaration stating he has the product.
7. Buyer's bank issues, according to agreement; SBLC or LC for 100% of the seller's bank contract.
8. The seller's bank issues to the POP buyer's bank (SWIFT MT799).
9. The cargo is loaded and the shipping documents are presented to the Buyer.
1. Buyer issues ICPO to Seller.
2. Seller issues sale and purchase draft contract to Buyer. Within 72 (SEVENTY-TWO) hours Buyer seals, and returns the contract; Seller reviews, signs and returns it to the Buyer.
3. Seller and Buyer exchange signed contract hard copies by electronic transmission in PDF as hard copies.
4. Within 48 (FORTY-EIGHT) hours of banking days, Buyer's bank sends MT799 communicate with Seller's bank for issues the proof of fund (RWA).
5. After Seller verify the MT799 and confirmed the POF (RWA) from Buyer's bank, in 48 (FORTY-EIGHT) hours of banking days, Seller bank sends SWIFT MT799 to confirm acceptance of RWA and prepared to receive SBLC MT 760 FOR $ ________ per terms of contract. ANNEX 2
6. Buyer's bank in 72 (SEVENTY-TWO) hours of banking days SWIFT MT760 to Seller's bank for amendment of beneficiary to Seller through Seller's bank to issue irrecoverable, confirmed, transferable and operative SBLC MT 760( STAND BY LETTER OF CREDIT) for 12 (TWELVE) MONTH AND (ONE) DAY and cover THREE MONTH QUANTITY OF _______ METRIC TONE OF VALUE US $ _________ VALUE FOR 3
(THREE ) MONTHS,( ____________________________) ANNEX 3
7. Upon receipt and confirmation by Seller bank of the MT 760 SBLC TRANFER, The Seller's bank will emit in favor of the Buyer a 2% (TWO) PERFORMANCE BOND“PB” SENT VIA MT 760 SBLC FOR ($ __________) US DOLLARS.
8. In 15-25 (FIFTEN - TWENTY FIVE ) days or sooner, once product is delivered at the port before loading, SGS starts issuing certification of quality and quantity of product.
9. Upon loading at the loading port of the last vessel of the __##__ MT X 3 the Seller's bank will present for collection copies of documents to the Buyer bank, the Buyers shall instruct its bank for issue via MT 103 to transfer payment via bank wire swift to Seller's bank for the value of USD $_______________ as trail ANNEX 3 OF EVERY __##__ MT, once full set of shipping documents are received by bank's total (#) MT.
10. Buyer agrees to pay for any shipments loaded less than or more than __##__MT per vessel by 5% (FIVE) as per SGS reports status quantity upon the presentation of shipping documents.
11. Delivery starts as per contract terms and conditions.
ALL BANKING CHARGES INCLUDING CONFIRMATION FROM THE BUYER ́S BANK SHALL BE BORNE BY THE BUYER AND ALL BANKING CHARGES INCURRED BY THE SELLER AT SELLER ́S BANK SHALL BE BORNE BY THE SELLER.